- 9.30am – Group Dynamics (People, Personalities and Preferences in Leadership) with Kelvin Spiller.
- 11am – morning tea followed by discussion, questions, suggestions.
The Camino de Santiago is a 1,000 km walk from Pau in France to Santiago in Spain. Louise undertook the walk in 2022 and found it an interesting way to see Spain, meet different people, slow travel, immerse herself in the camino culture and community of non-judgement and gratitude, reflect on life and know herself better. In her presentation, you will see some pictures of the Camino Del Norte, the Hospitalis, Chemin de Arles, Camino de Aragones and the Camino Frances. She will talk about what it means to be a pilgrim and to follow the pilgrim way. The presentation will be a bit of a travel diary, interspersed with some stories about getting lost, the kindness of strangers and being curious and adventurous.
Enjoy a relaxed musical evening with your friends at a table with BYO supper. There is also plenty of dance floor for those who like to dance. Listen to the Nillumbik U3A Diamond Valley Big Band, including U3A vocalists Angeline Thompson, Richard Desmond and James Maddocks, with musical performances inspired by Glen Miller, Artie Shaw and others.
At the equivalent event last November, around 120 people (full capacity) sat around tables and enjoyed the band and singers. A good number also took to the dance floor. Get onto your friends now and organise a group* booking for yourselves at this major Nillumbik U3A fun event (*if you book for 6 to 10 seats in one booking, it will be treated as a table booking).
Here are your booking options:
- Book and pay in one step online. This is the preferred method.
- Book and pay in one step at the U3A Office, Eltham Central Pavilion, 18 Panther Place, Eltham during office hours (1-3pm Mondays and 10am-midday Thursdays in school terms only.
- Book by emailing the U3A Office and then paying by cash or credit card at the door.
- Book by phoning the U3A Office (0468 300 764) and then paying by cash or credit card at the door. Leave a message if necessary with your name, number of tickets, contact details, etc.