You can only enrol in classes if you are a member and have paid your membership fee for the current year.
Our preferred method of enrolment is online.
Online enrolment: apply to join a class (or waiting list)
|Click this link:
1. You will need your member id number (which is on your membership badge).
2. You will be prompted to (1) enter your email address, (2) choose a class and (3) provide your member id number.
Then click SUBMIT.
Other methods of enrolment
1. Email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Download an enrolment form here and send it to PO Box 852, Eltham 3095.
3. Call in to the Office: Eltham Central Pavilion, 18 Panther Place, Eltham.
Obtain current enrolment and subscription status
1. You will need your member id number (which is on your membership badge) and the email address that you use for Nillumbik U3A.
2. If you only just applied to join a class, allow a few minutes before requesting status report.
3. At busy times, your report may take up to 24 hours to be sent.
If you have any queries, please contact the Office on 0468 300 764 and leave a message.
Please inform your tutor or the office staff if you are unable to attend or wish to withdraw from a class so that your place can be given to those on waiting lists.