Our marketing resources
Notes for our marquee and information stall volunteers
Click the note pictured right or download it as a pdf.
As per the note:
- Sometimes we use our marquee and sometimes we just use a table and some chairs. Sometimes we also have live music provided by our members.
- We have 3 handouts for you to give away: our flyer (newly developed in 2022); our bookmark; and our current course list (one page, double sided).
- We want to get people to sign up to receive Gibber Gabber and we have a signup sheet for people to add their names and email addresses (double sided pdf).
- We have various laminated A3 signs (download the pdf versions) plus various laminated pictures of classes in action (download the pdf versions).
Here is a video which covers many of the classes that we offer.
In July 2020, Nillumbik U3A President, Guy Palmer, was interviewed by Geoff Paine, long term Eltham resident, curator of the Stories From The Shire Facebook page and actor on Neighbours and now Nillumbik Councillor. Quite a lot of photos of our activities are included in the video.
Download a higher resolution version of our flyer (pdf).
Note that, whilst the graphic below has our old Office address (i.e. the courthouse), the actual physical bookmarks have a sticker over this old address with the new address (i.e. the pavilion).
Our class list
Approved members of our marketing team can print off a one page, double-sided, up-to-date class list whenever they want. Here are the instructions:
- Go to the relevant page on OASIS.
- Check the cell F3 if you want a list with a column identifying which classes have free spaces or leave cell F3 blank for a list without a such a column.
- File-print, then choose to print the workbook, not the current sheet.
- Next, then choose your printer, including setting it to double-sided plus number of copies. Or, alternatively, save it as a pdf and then print at your leisure (or send it to someone else for them to print off at their leisure).
Here is a sample of what the handout looks like (with the spaces available column included):
This is what our marquee looks like.
As you can see, it is in our colours of blue and yellow and it is branded with our name.
The marquee will mostly be used when we have an information stall at markets or at festivals.
It will be staff by two of our members at any one time, typically on one hour stints.
|Here are some blocks that we display on our stand.|
|Here is our tee shirt.|
Photos of our classes
Here are some photos of some of our classes. More photos and/or higher resolution versions are available on request.