This page contains a number of resources for our tutors and class leaders. First and foremost, it includes the Tutor / Class Leader handbook, which was newly revised in January 2021 and provide an overview of Nillumbik U3A, your role and responsibilities, our contact details, guidelines for conducting your class and using office administration volunteers, using class assistants, using copyright materials, well-being and safety, incident reporting and more. It also includes various other policy documents and forms.
Tutors can download their class list at any time using this link (https://goo.gl/lVBS1q). You will need your email address (as held by Nillumbik U3A), your Nillumbik U3A ID number and your class code which can be found on the timetable. Co-tutors will also receive a copy.
- Download class roll each term
- Send email to class members before start of term
- Check for new class enrolments the day before class starts
- ALL class enrolments must be done via the office or online
- Mark roll every week
- Return roll (paper or electronic) to office at the end of each term, indicating any member to be removed from list.
- Tutor / Class Leader handbook.
- Link for downloading your class list.
- Venues, including disabled access
- Incident/Accident report form.
- Code of Conduct Policy.
- Copyright licence.
- Our defibrillators.
- Issues for the hard of hearing.
- Term dates
- Diamond Creek Senior Citizens Centre.
- Eltham Central Pavilion.
- Eltham Guide Hall.
- Old Eltham Courthouse.
Course Coordinator: Dianne Parslow, email@example.com.
Grants Coordinator: Martin Winfield, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Newsletter (Gibber Gabber), email@example.com.
President: Guy Palmer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0411 520 850.
Welfare Officer: Sue Lloyd, email@example.com or phone (9431 1611).
Our Welfare Officer, is our main point of contact for anyone to raise welfare issues with. She will then take the appropriate actions and tell the appropriate people.
Tutor, Class Leader and Class Rep bulletins