- Annual Membership: $50 ($25 after July 15th).
- Associate Membership: $25 (i.e. current members of another U3A. Membership number required) ($12.50 after July 15th).
The fees can be paid by cash or cheque but direct deposit is preferred:
- BSB: 633000.
- Account number: 135510063.
- Account name: Nillumbik U3A.
- Please add your name and, if applicable, your membership number in the description.
Membership fees must be paid prior to enrolment in any courses.
Membership of Nillumbik U3A is open to all retired or semi retired, interested people.
The annual membership (Jan-Dec) covers the expenses of hiring venues, newsletters, postage, publicity and administrative costs.
Please read our Code of Conduct Policy designed for the benefit and protection of the organisation and of members’ personal rights.
If you wish to join:
- Download, complete and sign our membership form. Return by email, post (PO Box 852, Eltham 3095), or visit to the Office (10am to noon, Monday or Thursday in school terms only, Old Eltham Courthouse, corner of Brougham Street & Main Road, Eltham).
- Pay your membership fee by direct deposit (BSB: 633000; Account number: 135510063; Account name: Nillumbik U3A – please add your name in the description), cash or cheque.
Our Office will notify new members once their application and payment has been processed. You will be sent a lanyard and badge showing their member number which can then be used to enrol in classes.