The Nillumbik U3A membership fee for 2021 is $50. However, the Committee realises that, due to the pandemic, not all members have had an opportunity to participate in classes during 2020. So for the year 2021 only, as a gesture of goodwill, we are offering the option of a reduced fee of $25. It is your free choice whether you pay $25 or $50. Associate membership will remain at $25.
The payment options are:
- Electronic bank transfer (Bendigo Bank; BSB – 633000; Account Number – 135510063; in the reference, enter your name and, if renewing, your membership number but nothing else – for example, “1234 P. Smith”).
- By cheque sent by snail mail: Nillumbik U3A, PO Box 852, Eltham, 3095.
- By cash at the Office on Mondays 1-3pm or Thursdays 10am-midday: Eltham Central Pavilion, 18 Panther Place, Eltham.
Membership fees must be paid prior to enrolment in any courses.
Membership of Nillumbik U3A is open to all retired or semi retired, interested people.
The annual membership (Jan-Dec) covers the expenses of hiring venues, newsletters, postage, publicity and administrative costs.
Please read our Code of Conduct Policy designed for the benefit and protection of the organisation and of members’ personal rights.
If you wish to join:
- Download, complete and sign our membership form. Return by email, post (PO Box 852, Eltham 3095) or hand (the Office on Mondays 1-3pm or Thursdays 10am-midday: Eltham Central Pavilion, 18 Panther Place, Eltham).
- Pay your membership fee by one of the methods listed in the second paragraph above.
Our Office will notify new members once their application and payment has been processed. You will be sent a lanyard and badge showing your member number which can then be used to enrol in classes.